Friday, April 17, 2015

Long Time No See! (sorry about that!)

I know it has been quite a while since we last met...I have had a lot on my plate.  Things haven't changed much but I thought I'd drop in and say hi.  I miss writing to you and about what is going on in my family and our homestead.
Since the last time I spoke to you we have decided to move to the most southwest corner of Missouri and set up shop there.  Since mid-January 1 of our daughters and 2 of our sons have taken up residence at the new Kindereich Farm and have been spearheading the renovations while my husband travels back and forth.  Some of the other kids have gone down to help then returned to me back here at the nest but we can not wait to have all 12 of us together again at the Farm.
Samantha is milking 3 goats right now (2 more to kid soon) and feeding 3 babies (just weaned 1) while being the Foreman as contractors have come and go while my husband has been up here.  We are so blessed to have them down there, they keep everything moving and we can trust the work is getting done.  Samantha, Noah & Jacob have run more fence than they care to measure to keep all the goats contained and safe, the next project is the chicken run, we are getting 60 chicks at the end of the month so we should be able to sell eggs in the fall.
Here at the nest we are packing, packing and packing...cleaning will commence once we have the movers take out all the boxes and furniture.
Life is never dull, God is forever blessing us though we do not deserve it. He is faithful even when we are not.
Thank you Jesus for your many gifts; life, health, family...just to name a few.

Look for more Messages from the Nest soon!
Praying God's continued blessings on you and yours,
Sondra





No comments:

Post a Comment