Monday, October 27, 2014

Time to evaluate what is important ~

I just changed my cover photo, and it brought a thought to my mind, what is important.  Why do I do what I do?

My family is one of the most important things in my life, they are the reason I am who I am and do what I do.  God has given me this special blessing, not for my pleasure, though they give me great joy, but to serve and protect.  Yes, this is a great responsibility but one that sustains me, knowing they depend on me and that it is my job to raise them to care for others the same way.

Using life to teach them about what is right and wrong, seeing the choices others have made and learning some of the lessons from the consequences they receive as to not repeat them or to make those changes that will bring good results.

Right now I am considering health and wellness, I was not raised with good nutrition and I have had trouble over the years being consistent and staying on track.  Juice Plus is helping me do that, making me better so I can better care for those around me, not just family but friends and others in need.  How am I to do that effectively if I am not at my best?  Now is the time to make those changes so maybe my children will not have such difficulty as they get older, maybe they can learn from from my past mistakes and make those changes now.

Exercise, better nutrition, and a closer daily walk with God that is my goal.  Join me and we shall raise a generation that has the good health and heart to serve and protect those around them, that have good health and a heart for God.

Please pray daily and stay in God's word.

Pray, Praise and Give Thanks,
Sondra

No comments:

Post a Comment