Monday, October 13, 2014

A CHALLENGE

I am proposing that we choose one day a week to be off of social media for a full 24 hours.  I have chosen Sunday. With church and most if not all my family home it is a wonderful day to reconnect and hang out.  Don't get me wrong we still have to do household and "farm" related chores but we do them together and get them done quickly so the rest of the time can be spent just hanging out and playing games, watching a movie, chatting or having some in-depth discussions.

I challenge you to do the same, it doesn't have to be Sunday but 1 day a week make a conscience effort to put down the media and reconnect with your family!

Praying God's blessings on your endeavors,
                                                          Sondra

No comments:

Post a Comment