Monday, April 8, 2013

LIFE

My whole adulthood I've been looking for information to raise Godly children, actually our goal is to raise Godly adults but they have to survive my mothering through childhood first! I've read many books, tried many different methods of action/consequences and many have worked and I've kept, MANY were abject failures and I wish I'd never, ever let it come through our front door.  I've asked forgiveness from God and my children for those and have been blessed to receive complete absolution from both!  God's mercies are new every morning and children have the ability to love you through your faults and see your intent. Their love is what keeps me wanting to get up in the morning.
Saying this I want to introduce you to something we have found that hopefully will change you, you will change your family, your family will change your neighborhood, your neighborhood will change the community, your community will change your county, your county will change your state and your state, well, your state can change the nation... I'm thinking that's something we all want! But, it has to start with you, before you get out of bed in the morning you will need to make a conscience decision as to which direction you are going to shape your day.  No one else can do that for you. You will be the captain of that ship!
LIFE (Living Intentionally For Excellence) is the "program" for lack of a better word that I will be talking about, I will also be throwing in some of the things we're doing around Kindereich Farm (that is our 11 acre homestead) where we are raising our children to live in a way that is pleasing to God and be a little more self-sufficient.
Chris Brady & Orrin Woodward, #1 New York Times Best Sellers, are 2 of the 7 families who have put together LIFE, using 8 basic areas of life (the 8 F's) Faith, Family, Finances, Fitness, Following, Freedom, Friends & Fun, they and the other founders have created a system in which we can not only help ourselves in these areas but Have Fun, Make Money and Make a Difference too.  Having Fun by associating with other like minded people who want to improve themselves, their family and their community; Making Money by introducing others to the system so they can do the same; Making a Difference by creating and associating in a community of people who have the same intentions.
http://chrisbradylife.com/
http://orrinwoodwardblog.com/
That's all for today but look for more tomorrow! I am very excited about LIFE and hope I can convince you to check into it with me. You will be nothing but blessed by the material and I'm not saying this to offend anyone but, who amongst us doesn't need to improve in at least one area of the 8F's?  I know I have several if not all that can use improvement!!
Praying God's blessings on you and yours,
Sondra

1 comment:

  1. It's good to be your husband! Thanks for writing.
    Tim

    ReplyDelete