Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Cleaning

We have less than a week until spring is actually here but the spring cleaning has begun.  Today it was bedrooms, dusting, vacuuming, going through closets.  It's amazing how much "weight" we collect thoughout the year in junk.  The dressers are emptied of clothes that are too small, the trash has been tossed, the mess is gone.  Oh, if we could just keep it that way!  I'm terrible about cleaning, being a MESSY by nature it is very hard for me to see the mess.  I've got to make myself look through my husbands eyes to see it as a problem.  Today was one of those days, I kind of feel sorry for the kids, I wasn't always nice (probably as far from nice as night is from day).  I will try to make up for it tomorrow as we move on to other parts of the house.  Tomorrow is a new day and a good nights sleep will bring a nicer mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment